30 hours per week
£25,000 – £27,000 Pro Rata Per Annum
Closing date: 5pm, Friday 31 July 2020
The main purpose of the role is to raise funds, by preparing funding applications in line with the Anah Project Business Plans, Strategic Plans and Funding Development Strategies. As well as the preparation of bids to other funding agencies as required. Excellent time management and the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- To be responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of grants as well as developing complex funding applications and proposals.
- To take lead on grant applications to achieve financial targets.
- To prepare, submit and follow-up new fundraising applications and initiatives.
- Research, collate and distribute information with regard to new funding opportunities, relevant to the sustainability of Anah Project.
- Prepare funding reports and outcomes monitoring for various funding streams and the Management Team, as well as keeping effective records of funding bids, reports and communications.
- Experience of building excellent relationships with external funding bodies
The post is restricted to suitable female candidates and is exempt under section 7 of the Sex Discrimination Act 1975.
- Proven ability at grant fundraising, commissioning: 2 years (Required)
- Successful track record in meeting challenging income target: 2 years (Required)
Education: Diploma of Higher Education (Required)
Job Type: Permanent
How to apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a full job description and application pack.